Refinery89 is a Dutch digital agency and ad tech provider operating a large publisher trading desk with offices in Amsterdam and Madrid. We add value between digital publishers and advertisers. The backbone of our success is our award winning header bidding technology which drives our digital advertising sales. Our advertisers include international brands such as Universal Pictures, PlayStation, T-Mobile and MSI. As a team we strive for perfection through innovation, speed and exceptional service in all our activities.
Amsterdam Area (or Madrid)
Full-time / Freelance
What are we looking for?
The Publisher manager will be responsible for growing the existing Dutch and Belgian publisher network. This will require you to focus on prospecting, acquisition, on-boarding, troubleshooting and success management of digital publishers in the Benelux market. The ideal candidate has a curiosity about the media landscape and digital technologies and proven experience with publisher acquisition and management.
To continue our exponential growth, your tasks will vary but generally include:
- Publisher acquisition
- Publisher troubleshooting
- Client success management
- Maintaining our purposely designed CRM tool
We are looking for an energetic and pro-active person with relevant experience and connections (or amazing can do mentality) that is readily available in Amsterdam Area or willing to relocate. You can work independently, do not mind to have flexible working hours, have a love for (digital) advertising and are analytical.
Our goal is to create a small team of exceptional people with positive mindsets and a natural drive to bring the best service to our clients and partners, while going all out to maintain the company’s exponential growth.
What do we offer?
If you’re looking to make an impact, R89 is the right place. We offer an exceptional and flexible work environment. Being a startup with exponential growth nearing scale-up phase, those willing to go the extra mile will be able to boost both their personal and professional lives. You will join a team of people who are committed to helping each other grow.
- Immediate start
- Competitive compensation (commission based in case of freeln
- Flexible hours and remote working options
- Hands-on advanced training in digital advertising
- Be part of an experienced team of international professionals
- Career growth opportunities
- 1+ years of digital advertising or publisher management experience; good knowledge of digital media metrics
- Basic knowledge and understanding of digital advertising ecosystem and technologies
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, Gmail (or Outlook)
- Fluent Dutch in writing and speech
- Interest in technology and digital advertising
- Commercial mindset
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills required
- Must have the ability to work autonomously, be ambitious
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and translate the features of a range of products into business benefits
- Established network of contacts with digital publishers
- Experience at a publisher sales house, trading desk, ad-tech company or digital agency
You have the drive to be exceptional and deliver the best results every single day!
Sound like you? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including an elaborate motivation and CV. Please include the job title in the subject of your e-mail.