Refinery89 is a Dutch digital advertising and marketing agency and ad tech provider with offices in Amsterdam and Madrid. As a company we have been operational since 2010 but in 2018 we implemented a re-branding strategy in order to fuel our growth.
We are dedicated to helping our clients reach their audiences in the best way possible, both from a sell side as buy side perspective. No challenge is too big, no task is impossible. As a team we strive for perfection through innovation, speed and exceptional service in all our activities.
Madrid or Amsterdam
Full-time / Part Time / Freelance
Hours per week:
25 - 40
Entry level / Mid-Senior Level
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an energetic and pro-active person with relevant experience that is readily available in Amsterdam or Madrid or willing to relocate. You can work independently, do not mind flexible working hours and have a love for (digital) advertising. The team language is either Dutch or English so a high level on one of the two is necessary.
Our goal is to create a small team of exceptional people with positive mindsets and a natural drive to bring the best service to our clients and partners, while going all out to maintain the company’s exponential growth.
Given our various activities surrounding publishers, ad-tech and the sell and buy sides of the digital advertising ecosystem, we are always on the lookout for amazing extra muscle in the following profiles.
Full-Time / Part-Time
What do we offer?
If you’re looking to make an impact as ad ops, R89 is the right place. We offer an exceptional and flexible work environment. Being a startup with exponential growth nearing scale-up phase, those willing to go the extra mile will be able to boost both their personal and professional lives. You will join a team of people who are committed to helping each other grow.
- Quick start
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible hours and remote working options
- Hands-on advanced training in digital advertising
- Be part of an experienced team of international professionals
- Personal development opportunities
- Career growth opportunities
- Fluent in Dutch or Spanish
- High level of English in writing and speech
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in your field.
- Organized, passionate, ethical, responsible and a strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, comfortable with working autonomously and remote
- Excellent collaboration and project management skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and translate the features of a range of products into business benefits
- Experience with or knowledge of programmatic advertising
- Experience at a publisher trading desk, sales house or digital agency
- Experience with digital marketing and advertising systems like Google DFP, AppNexus or similar
- Desire to work in a changing, fast-paced start up
- Commercial mindset
You have the drive to be exceptional and deliver the best results every single day!
Sound like you? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including an elaborate motivation and CV.
Please include the job profile that fits your skill set in the subject of your e-mail.