Refinery89 is a Dutch digital agency and ad tech provider operating a large publisher trading desk with offices in Amsterdam and Madrid. We add value between digital publishers and advertisers. The backbone of our success is our award winning header bidding technology which drives out digital advertising sales. Our advertisers include international brands such as Universal Pictures, PlayStation, MSI, T-Mobile and Banco Santander. As a team we strive for perfection through innovation, speed and exceptional service in all our activities.
Madrid, Calle Ponzano
Full-time / Freelance
Hours per week:
25 - 40
Entry level / Mid-Senior Level
What are we looking for?
The ad ops Specialist will be responsible for all aspects of digital advertising campaign management sold across the Refinery89 portfolio of sites as well as publishers, programmatic and SSP yield optimization. The ideal candidate has proven experience with ad trafficking and reporting, and a curiosity about the media landscape and digital advertising technologies.
To continue our exponential growth, your tasks will vary but generally include:
- Campaign management
- Continuously monitor, optimize and report on ad-performance across platforms
- Optimization and arrangement of header bidding and other third party vendor technologies
- Proactively initiating new campaign set ups, ideas and solutions to optimize our business and reach (campaign) KPI’s
- Develop and execute programmatic strategies.
- Create inventory and revenue forecasts
- Maintaining (operational) contact with commercial partners
- Publisher analysis, optimization and cross selling
- Publisher on-boarding
- Business development with focus on publisher acquisition
- Maintaining CRM tools
We are looking for an energetic and pro-active person with relevant experience that is readily available in Madrid or willing to relocate. You can work independently, do not mind flexible working hours, have a love for (digital) advertising and are analytical. The team language is English so a high level is desirable.
Our goal is to create a small team of exceptional people with positive mindsets and a natural drive to bring the best service to our clients and partners, while going all out to maintain the company’s exponential growth.
What do we offer?
If you’re looking to make an impact as ad ops, R89 is the right place. We offer an exceptional and flexible work environment. Being a startup with exponential growth nearing scale-up phase, those willing to go the extra mile will be able to boost both their personal and professional lives. You will join a team of people who are committed to helping each other grow.
- Immediate start
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible hours and remote working options
- Hands-on advanced training in digital advertising
- Be part of an experienced team of international professionals
- Career growth opportunities
- 1+ years of experience, with good knowledge of digital media metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of digital advertising ecosystem, programmatic trading and technologies
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, Gmail (or Outlook)
- High level of English in writing and speech
- Interest in technology and digital advertising
- Commercial mindset
- Strong attention to detail - accurate data gathering, insightful analysis, ability to handle tactical details with detailed execution
- Excellent collaboration and project management skills required
- Must have the ability to work autonomously, be ambitious
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and translate the features of a range of products into business benefits
- Experience with several digital marketing and advertising systems (e.g. GAM, Facebook Ads, Prebid, Twitter, AppNexus, Rubicon, Teads, Viralize or other similar systems)
- Experience with Google Data Studio;
- Experience at a publisher sales house, trading desk, ad-tech company or digital agency.
- Experience in an ad ops (ad operations) role working with a header bidding setup.
You have the drive to be exceptional and deliver the best results every single day!
Sound like you? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including an elaborate motivation and CV. Please include the job title in the subject of your e-mail.